Faced with the growing complexity of organizations and their challenges of transformation, the company must anticipate and act ever faster. Philjohn Technologies meets your needs by developing your AGILITY and by accelerating the use of LEAN practices in the management of your projects, in iterative mode or in predictive mode (V cycle). This involves implementing the AGILE and / or LEAN best practices, some of which are: Visual Management, Graphical Facilitation, Problem Solving Method (5M or 6M, QQOQCCP), SCRUM for Agile Development, KANBAN for recurring processes (TMA, TRA)
Projects / programs are increasingly complex and transversal. To carry them out and meet the challenges of quality, deadlines and costs, it is essential to have a project manager anchored in a deep knowledge of the projects’ business lines and able to drive them towards a high value.
- added. Structuring the project device: choice of the mode of realization, organization, piloting bodies,
- Frame the perimeter and participate in the expression of needs
- Help prioritize needs Implement continuous integration processes
- Secure the test and recipe phases
- Driving change
- Assist project / program management: follow-up of schedules, milestones, resources and deliverables, risk management, actions and decisions.
Organize and facilitate follow-up bodies – Stand Up meeting, AIC, TOP 5-10-30, Steering Committee