Master data management (MDM), data quality management (DQM), data dictionary (BG) or metadata management (EMM) solutions support and structure corporate data governance policies.
Data governance is at the heart of the redesign of your Information Systems and especially at the center of your digital projects (single customer repository, multichannel product repository …) and Big Data (control of the quality of internal and external data, external references …) and has been part of Philjohn Technologies’ know-how for more than 10 years.
Pre-project consulting assignments help you to identify the value contribution of different data governance solutions in order to validate the opportunity to implement these solutions in their context. We also accompany you throughout the stages of preparation of the project with your authorities.
- Study of Opportunity
- Construction of Business Case
- ROI / TCO study
- Driver / Prototype
- Target architecture definition
- Help with the choice of solution
- Data Governance Roadmap Definition of the target governance model
- Drafting of specifications
Philjohn Technologies can offer you various diagnostic tools to help you assess the quality of existing data governance in your company. These diagnoses can cover at the same time the organizational components, trades, techniques of data governance.
- Audit – Data quality
- Maturity assessment
- Data Governance Diagnosis
Philjohn Technologies, with its many successful projects, assists you in the implementation of your data governance projects, on the different solutions of the market. Our delivery models are flexible and adapted to each client context (Régie / Package, Agile / V cycle, on-site or off-site …)
- Assistance for project management
- Assistance to project management (governed or fixed price)
- Technical expertise (via certified profiles in different technologies)
- Outsourcing in Service Center or Competence Center
- Mode Third Application Recipe – TRA
Philjohn Technologies operates for several large customers maintenance (corrective, evolutive, preventive …) and operational support on data governance projects. These services can be organized on site or off site and possibly shared between several customers, especially for low volume TMAs.
- User Support / Technical Support (Levels 1 and 2)
- Level 3 Publisher Support Interactions
- Establishment of fixed maintenance UOs on the different perimeters
- Corrective, evolutionary, perfective, preventive and applicative maintenance